Half day HM Land Registry FREE conveyancing Seminar brought you by Inside Conveyancing and HM Land Registry.
About this event
Thought provoking FREE CPD seminars which will keep you up to date with all the essential industry developments with our expert range of speakers.
HM Land Registry - "Our priorities over the next few years and how we are taking forward the migration of Local Land Charges data"
Future Climate Info - Environmental Perils of a 21st Century Conveyancer
• Are Summer Floods becoming more common? How best to advise clients on the impacts of flash storms referred to in a property search
• Like surprises? Most home buyers don’t and having the latest cutting edge planning information can ensure the benefit of foresight
• Imagine the identification of significant contamination in your clients garden after they moved in! Frightening. Find out how they/you could be protected
• The UK governments have huge New Build targets to hit with 300,000 the goal for 2022. Find out how even new build properties suffer from environmental pain
• Air Quality is big news and understanding emissions in an area you are moving to is now possible
Stewart Title - NEW PROBLEMS? OLD PROBLEMS? ALWAYS PROBLEMS.
Robert Kelly of Stewart Title looks at some of the hurdles facing conveyancers and some of the ways to overcome them. (Spoiler: it’s not always Title Insurance!)
Topics will include
• Access Problems
• Estate Rentcharges
• What to tell your client.
Kindly Sponsored by Future Climate Info and Stewart Title
and organised by Searches UK
Climate clauses that deliver legally enforceable decarbonization through contracts are now available copyright-free for attorneys, corporations, and stakeholders.
Leadership lessons for lawyers emphasise confronting challenges, but have faced the trials Dmytro Aleshko has encountered since February 2022.
Joanna Newton observes how rising mortgage rates intensify property disputes in UK divorce cases.
Responding to the news from the Infected Blood Inquiry today that Sir Brian Langstaff and his team now expect to publish their Final Report in March 2024, rather than this autumn.
Chris Benson is managing partner of Leigh Day. He talks to Solicitors Journal about building the firm, negative stories in the press and the firm's collective action against UK water companies.
Under the law, should your right to express your opinion – be it on politics, the environment, abortion, or anything else – trump my right to go about my business unhindered, whether or not I happen to agree with your opinion?