HM Land Registry & Inside Conveyancing Seminar Nottingham
Half day HM Land Registry FREE conveyancing Seminar brought you by Inside Conveyancing and HM Land Registry.
About this event
Thought provoking FREE CPD seminars which will keep you up to date with all the essential industry developments with our expert range of speakers.
HM Land Registry - "Our priorities over the next few years and how we are taking forward the migration of Local Land Charges data"
- HM Land Registry update
- Our priorities over the next few years
- Digital ID and electronic signatures
- How we are taking forward the migration of Local Land Charges data
- Progress on migrations to date
- How having access to digital data will help bring about wider benefits
Future Climate Info - Environmental Perils of a 21st Century Conveyancer
• Are Summer Floods becoming more common? How best to advise clients on the impacts of flash storms referred to in a property search
• Like surprises? Most home buyers don’t and having the latest cutting edge planning information can ensure the benefit of foresight
• Imagine the identification of significant contamination in your clients garden after they moved in! Frightening. Find out how they/you could be protected
• The UK governments have huge New Build targets to hit with 300,000 the goal for 2022. Find out how even new build properties suffer from environmental pain
• Air Quality is big news and understanding emissions in an area you are moving to is now possible
Stewart Title - NEW PROBLEMS? OLD PROBLEMS? ALWAYS PROBLEMS.
Robert Kelly of Stewart Title looks at some of the hurdles facing conveyancers and some of the ways to overcome them. (Spoiler: it’s not always Title Insurance!)
Topics will include
• Access Problems
• Estate Rentcharges
• What to tell your client.
Kindly Sponsored by Future Climate Info and Stewart Title
and organised by Searches UK